Parts of a Research Report
- The Problem and Its Setting. This section includes the introduction of the study, statement of the problem, scope and delimitation, importance of the study, and the definition of terms. It is also in this part that the hypotheses and assumption of the study are stated.
- Review of Literature and Studies. This section presents the theories, concepts and studies related to the research topic.
- Research Methodology. This section clears out the processes used to answer the research questions. This section also states the research methods and design, sampling, statistical treatment, procedures, and other related concepts necessary for data gathering.
- Research findings. This section presents the overview of the statistical procedures or how statistical procedures are used for data analysis, description of results for each hypothesis, question, objective or purpose.
- Discussion. This section presents the interpretation and analysis of the results.
- Summary and Recommendations. This section presents the implications of the study and future research