Republic of the Philippines
University of the Philippines
Office of Student Affairs
REJECTION OF BID
May 15, 2022
JUAN DELA CRUZ
JDC Developing Center
Greetings of peace and prosperity!
I write this letter to inform you about the result of the recently-conducted bidding to determine what photo studio will be the exclusive partner of UP on its graduation ceremony on April 20, 2015. The body has voted based on the following:
- Quality (Editing, Photo Paper, and Print)
- Size of the Picture and Number of Copies
- Organization/Scheme of taking Pictures
- Duration of Release
As a result, the body has found your bid UNVIABLE compared to the winning bid because of the following reasons:
- The contrast of colors of the provided sample picture is unpleasant compared to the winning bidder’s sample.
- The longer period of release which is fifteen (15) days compared to the winning bidder’s three (3) days.
- Freebies fall short compared to the winning bidder with the following freebies:
3.1. One (1) 12×18 Photo Frame with the collage of pictures of UP Class of 2015 (for UP Archive).
3.2. One (1) Photo Album Containing One Hundred (100) pictures taken from events starting from Baccalaureate to the Commencement Exercises proper (for UP Archive).
3.3. One Hundred (100) Printed Mugs
As the representing body of the graduating students of Batch 2016, we reserve the right of discretion based on the prescribed guidelines. The result has been affirmed by UP President, Dr. John Doe. Attached is the tally of votes during the opening and voting of bids held Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 10:00 AM at UP Cafeteria.
Thank you and more power.